Profile

written on Friday 22 April 2016 @ 12:30 ♡

My online nickname has always been Ran (Detective Conan reference!!). I’m 20 years old { 21st of September 1995 }, taken ☆ and from Germany. I’m vegan { info } and I’ve been blogging ever since the 16th of October 2009.
I guess you can say that I’m really into korean dramas. Cheese In The Trap, Reply 1997, School 2013 and The Master’s Sun are some of my favourites, to name a few { more here }.
As for k-pop, I mainly stan aPink { Chorong biased } and exid { Hani biased }. Got7 is also really cool, although lately, I haven’t really been listening to boygroups that much, girlgroups are waaaay cooler hehe!!
When it comes to western music, I admire Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande. But honestly, I almost listen to every genre.. It depends on my mood, I guess.
Marvel movies and romantic comedies make me feel alive AH! I watch a lot of TV shows like The Mindy Project, Supergirl, Parks and Recreation, The Flash, Scream Queens, etc. etc. etc…

Aaaaand that’s it? Frankly speaking, I don’t know what else to write about myself. If you’re curious about something or want to get to know me (haha as if!) feel free to hmu via e-mail { omashu[at]hotmail.co.jp } or tumblr. I’m always looking for new friends!! Thanks for reading, you are awesome ☆ { > awards < }

Here’s a list of my resources

The history of tofu.3bears.co.kr

  • No.8 tofu.3bears.co.kr | » This one features aPink! Cute, huh?
  • No. 7 i084.blogspot.com | » I didn’t feel like re-newing the domain (it was 20€…) so the URL changed once again.. this is the most minimalistic design I ever had. I didn’t design it, though.
  • No. 6 oppa.yehet.me | » I moved to Blogspot and honestly, I love this layout!
  • No. 5 oppa.yehet.me | » Slightly different from the one before
  • No. 3 + 4 i084.zsh,.jp» This was me in my blogging prime

  • No.2 omashu.jugem.jp » I was so young haha, so many regrets..

  • No.1 omashu.de.tl» Basically my frist blog ever.

Labels:

| back to top